Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Free Printable Lil'Pirate Party Circles

Free Printable Lil'Pirate Party Circles from B.Nute productions
I can't believe it's been over 3 years since I posted my free printable Lil'Pirate Party Set including: Little Pirate Party Invitations, Loot Bag and Ahoy banner. I love to hear from readers now and again how they've used the set at one of their parties! Just recently, a reader contacted me and said she was so excited to use my invitation and banner, but would love to have matching circles to use as cupcake toppers.

Well, it sounded like a great idea, so hear they are! These 2" circles can be used as cupcake toppers, or you could use them as stickers as well. I kept some blank too so you can customize as you'd like.

Enjoy me mateys!

Free Printable Lil'Pirate Party Circles
Free Printable Lil'Pirates Party Circles from B.Nute productions
Instructions for Making Your Lil'Pirates Party Circles
1. Select link above, and print out the circles on 8.5" x 11" card stock from your browser. I suggest using a heavier card stock to give the toppers some weight. If you'd rather have stickers, print out on an 8.5" x 11" sticker stock.
2. Cut out circles using a 2" circle cutter or by hand.
3. Attach to a lollipop stick and use as cupcake toppers or how ever else you'd like to decorate your party!

Printable items are copyright protected, and provided free of charge by B.Nute productions for personal use only. B.Nute's printables can not be sold, altered, or provided for download on any other site. For questions or inquiries, please contact B.Nute productions.

1 comments:

Cathy Besson said...

Thanks for sharing these cards, they are howesome !