Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Long Live the Mustache!

Mustache Bash Party Goods by B.Nute productions
Over a year and a half ago, in early 2010 I was asked by a customer to create a Mustache Bash party invitation. The mustache craze as seen now had not yet gone "viral," but there were definitely some pioneers out there with many mustache party traditions.

Lo and behold, this party has turned out to be one of my most popular themes. I've customized it for all sorts of occasions; little boy birthdays, big boy birthdays, wedding showers, baby showers, bachelor/bachelorette parties, even a fiesta!

Just recently, a customer requested some more matching accessories, a photo booth sign, and a Pin the Mustache on the Gentlemen game. I was happy to oblige! I do love the look and have had so much fun designing it. So, a toast... "Long live the 'stache!"

0 comments: