Friday, October 2, 2009

Boo! It's Halloween Faire Time... Come and see!

BOO!!
October is officially here.
So you know what that means...
Haaaaallllooooweeeen!

2 days ago, I noticed one of the houses in our neighborhood has put out their Halloween decorations. I have to say, although I LOVE Halloween, I do feel you have to wait at least until October to start to decorate. Especially out here in California, we get these blazing hot "Indian Summer" heat waves-- it sure doesn't feel like fall time when it's over 90 degrees!

This weekend, I'm going to be doing my first local fall time faire, The Artisan Merchant Faire. I'm so excited to show off my new Halloween items, as well as a sneak at some holiday things to come! Here's a list of some of the things I've been working on... I'll post pictures soon!
  • Halloween Party Invitations
  • Cool Vintage-style Halloween Masks and Banners
  • Thanksgiving Party/Thanksgiving Dinner Invitations
  • Holiday Party Invitations
  • and more...

The faire is in Redwood City, so if you happen to be in the Bay Area (Northern California), do stop by... there will be many things for sale, as well as activities and classes for kids too!



Hope to see you this weekend... If not, have a great time decorating for Halloween!

0 comments: